Thursday, November 5, 2009

Real Quick

I apologize for the severe delay between postings. The whole Dark Arts for Good Guys series stems from a mid-summer slow down in my consulting work and since my mind runs a million miles an hour most days and I found myself sitting on my hands I needed something constructive to do (idle hands and all that).

Fall arrived and people apparently began having problems in their lives and I'm back at it. But the other half revolved around after writing Non Permissive Environment Pt I I was struck by writers block for part II. To the effect that are twenty something rough drafts of it floating around on my hard drive.

But the writers block seems to have departed (I hope) and work is not at DefCon 30 so postings "should" return to normal. Including that elusive part II.

Thank you for your continued encouragement in writing here and hopefully you enjoy the latest post below.

Matthew

10 comments:

ka said...

Have really been enjoying the series. Keep up the good work.

Casey said...

I think you have a dedicated following, and while folks may get disappointed that the tidbits don't come as fast as they might like, they'll still be anxiously awaiting the next one :)

Casey

Priest said...

I've really enjoyed reading your series, please keep 'em coming!

dScott said...

Hmmm... based on your killer attitude (that's a complement) it's interesting that you 'believe' in writer's block. Speed up. The fear of writing is the fear of action; writing is as much a discipline as an emotional response. Speed up (we'll all enjoy it!)

Anonymous said...

matt..thanks for letting us all into your head just a little at a time..thanks for giving me this blog to read.. Im close to being totally out of missouri,but deep down...my heart is still there. I'll keep reading if you'll keep writing...

Pym said...

Don't worry about us, Matthew! Your blog posts are still a privilege and not a right, take care of business first. :)

Sheepdog said...

Can't wait for part II! ...But I guess I have to.

armed_and_christian said...

Be safe, brother.

Brigid said...

Hang in there. We'll be here when you get some free time.

Asoph said...

It's worth waiting for. Maybe after you get enough "dark arts" material posted, you could do a class. That would be cool as long as the liberal powers that be didn't think you were running some kind of terrorist (read: infidel) training camp. Thanks for passing along your knowledge.