Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm still here

Next year somebody remind me that I don't ever dig writing in late winter.

There are a litany of excuses of course.

Work (I never get THAT busy in February....then I did), a Federal case (as an expert witness not a defendant than you very much), then there was a concussion at one point. But, largely the overall power, ability, and desire to write just left.

Then I lost my outline for all of this "securing your six" business, I think it got tossed into the fireplace during a "purge" so-to-speak.

Anyway the drafting process has begun and I'm back on track to get on this again and looking forward to it (run on sentences, over use of commas, elipsisisis and all).

ps to the dude who keeps trying to use the comments section to advertise his Canadian hunting trips. Either set me up on a bear, or a moose (no muskox) hunt and I'll write up the whole thing for you or ...or get your own blog. You may also not want to write in format that rivals Russian soldier speak bad english in cold war movie, dah?

Yeesh.

Anyway. Not dead, not retired, and back to the wordsmithing soon.

 Scout's Honor

11 comments:

Dan said...

Presumed you were busy. Glad you are less busy.

On a Wing and a Whim said...

If it's not going to get less busy (and it rarely does), may it go smoothly.

parascribe said...

Glad your back

SEABAT said...

Glad to hear you're back and you're good!

Wraith said...

You not understanding valuable comments. Is only disguised as Canadian moose hunting trip. Is actually surprise Russian bear hunting trip! Is better! You like!

(Great to have you back, my friend!)

Jerry Clifford said...

good to have you back

Mike W. said...

Glad you're back! I look forward to some great posts :)

Anonymous said...

i was becoming worried for you...
this most useful has become important to me... glad to see you're back...

Anonymous said...

'site'...
duh'oh...

Anonymous said...

Glad you are/were/will be back. - brian

Will said...

BTW, a concussion can have dramatic effects on your thinking, and this can last for a long time. Even changes in personality can occur. Might do some research on the subject, if you haven't already talked to some experts on the subject.