Thursday, May 22, 2014

A return to the dark arts




The mind is a funny place, because rarely are we ever "done" with something like we may imagine.

For all intents and purposes I was done with the Dark Arts for Good Guys series. There were a couple of articles that I had always intended to write, there were two more I wanted to write more than anything but... good judgement won out. Who knows maybe someday in an underground form I will but until then they lay dormant in my mind.

As for the other two I have decided that I would very much like to see them written and for whatever reason where I once struggled to gain a foot hold on the thoughts, that become the words, that end up here have formulated.

They will be in classic fashion I assure you. In all likely hood there will be a gear review first and then the Dark Arts for Good Guys: Just.....

Well.

You'll see.

12 comments:

Don said...

I look forward to it.

badboybrody said...

Looking forward to them! Write and post what you want. I have learned so much from your postings.

Shane W said...

Awesome! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

YES! Just FUCK YES!

Shane said...

This, I would buy

Heath J said...

I'm in. Kickstarter the thing if you have to, we'll back it.

Beaumont said...

Ditto the above. I humbly suggest that sooner is better. The GGs of the world need it.

Anonymous said...

waiting... tapping fingers... waiting... patiently...

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What they all said!

Kirk Parker said...

What they all said, too!


But... (you knew this was coming...)

... is there any change you could lose the white-on-black color scheme? I can't begin to describe how hard it is to read...

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I've been waiting for Part II of "Non Permissive Environments" for quite some time. Thank you for your fine contributions!

Sean said...

Why did you have to tease me like this!?!?!?